Thursday, October 17, 2013

Life changes

I find that today, so much of our lives focus on the negative.  We don't have this; we don't like that and so on.  And this is what we are teaching our children.  To want.  To desire.  So this is my journey, to change how I think, and focus on what I have, and to teach my children to think the same way.  I find myself constantly reaching for my phone or grabbing the laptop instead of focusing on my children (yes I realize I'm on a computer posting this) and I want to change that habit.  To focus on family.

So today, I'm thankful for my amazing family.  My daughter- who is smart, funny, and loving.  My son- who was born healthy, and is sweet and cuddly.  And my husband- who came into my daughter and my life, accepted us, flaws and all and loves us.

How do you focus on the positive in your life?

Photo taken by Type M Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment